مطلوب فورا للسعودية طبيب فى علم الوراثة الجزيئية البيطرية
VETERINARY MOLECULAR GENETICS
1.MS.c, Ph.D. in molecular genetics or relatedfield
2. Previous experience in Veterinary moleculardiagnostics including Genetic parenting in dromedary camels and genomesequencing.
1. Previous Experience in Genetic Parentingand genome sequincing of Dromedary Camels
2. Expertise in molecular genetics, includingbasic molecular biology and molecular diagnostic methodologies.
3. Previousexperience in next generation sequencing is highly desired. Experience incytogenetic techniques, including karyotype, FISH and array CGH, is alsodesired.
4.Analytical ability to serve in an advisory/consultative role for the selectionof molecular genetics tests and the interpretation of clinical tests results
5.Leadership skills and project management skills necessary to supervise andtrain laboratory technologists and technical specialists
6.Communication and interpersonal skills for frequent contact with internal andexternal customers and laboratory personnel. A mastery of a variety ofcommunication modalities is required to lead meetings, give formalpresentations, author complex documents and manage professional relationships.
7. previousexperience in academic writing and research conducting
1. Provide support for mission, vision,values, goals and objectives of Salam Veterinary Group.
2. Provide technical support to SalamVeterinary Group.
3. Develop/implement new methodologies forclinical molecular genetic diagnostic tests, including the evaluation andselection of new equipment/replacement of existing equipment. Determine theanalytical test performance characteristics for each new test system. Authornew standard operating procedures and maintain/improve current protocols 4.Resolve technical problems in the laboratory related to test methodologies.
5. Assist in the maintenance of qualityassurance and quality control as required to meet all criteria for continuingaccreditation of federal, state, local and other accrediting agencie. Reviewthe quality management documentation.
6. Ensure compliance with safety rules andregulations within the laboratory division.
7. Review lab results and patient reports toensure accuracy and provide interpretations. Review unusual test results,perform literature and data base reviews as necessary to provide correctinterpretation.
8. As required, the technical director willcontact the referring physician to obtain additional clinical information priorto performing the test or will call the referring physician or geneticcounselor to provide the test results. The technical director will be availablefor consultation in the interpretation of clinical test results withclinicians.
9. In conjunction with the laboratory manager,supervisor and other technical directors, determine the priority of tests to berun each week. Supervise, train and evaluate laboratory technologists andtechnical specialists.
برجاء تسجيل السيرة الذاتية على الموقع التالى www.zobooni.com